I suggest you ...

Let people message within Roomsync

It would make it much easier and more helpful if we could message people we find could be a good fit. Many peoples profiles are set to private, so we have no way to reach them and get to know them. If there was a way to message them within Roomsync, it could be regulated. Students could report people if they say something inappropriate or are not talking about roommate things. And then once they've gotten to know them better, they could become Facebook friends or exchange phone numbers. We really just need a place to start things off, not being able to message them makes it really difficult.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • keith edward webber oct 14/1964 maple ridge bc.ca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on keith edward webber investments with tommy & christina . in will , testament , william the ten invested the ten invested with him on victoria hill or dr. is that on reyeciing and people , family that wont it by changing names on documents , there own , shutting down accounts under margaret mckenzie keith w , putting them to other names. that think that grate were is the law not on this won. two much government involved on and were sent the us.AND i had to get them back so all cued change there citizenship. well all is happen. they tuck my documents to court in vancouver bc. To see me unfit to handle all involved . I thank i was the won saved people , got the documents i was the won how made the investments i was the with the same middle name as dewey edward webber and i was not invitved to court on the matter because of the keith edward webber in hospital in nanimo bc. thay pull a fast won on all to get my documents and lotto thank you keith edward webber

Feedback and Knowledge Base