United Airlines Customer Service
United Airlines customer service. Contact United Airlines' customer service department via the following phone numbers, email, social media, and contact form. For more information on corporate offices, member services, baggage and luggage issues, reservations, international flights, mileage plus, and post-trip customer service, call the numbers below.
How to contact United Airlines
Thank you for calling United Airlines.
• You can say "Flight status".
• Speaker: flight status. Flight status is fine. If that's not okay, say "Go back."
• Please tell me the flight number or the city of departure.
• Reserve a flight. Okay, book a flight. Is this reservation one way, round trip or multi-city?
• Round Trip. Well, back and forth.
• What city do you come from?
• Existing reservation If that is not correct, say "Go back".
• If you answer only a few questions, I can quickly search your reservation.
• What is your confirmation number? Alternatively, you can say "Wait" or "Continue" if you don't have it.
• Mileage more or more options. Okay, here are more options. Which one would you like?
• Baggage reimbursement, receipt of comments or other services?