How To Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
How to uninstall McAfee completely from Windows 10: To protect your PC, most users download antivirus or third-party security software such as McAfee, Avast, Quick Heal, etc. The problem with most of these antivirus programs is that you cannot easily uninstall them, although you can uninstall McAfee from the Program and Features, it still leaves many files and settings in the registry. Without cleaning all this, you will not be able to install another antivirus program.
Now, to clean up all this mess, a program called McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) was developed and this really takes care of all the junk files that McAfee left behind. So, without wasting time, let's see how to uninstall McAfee completely from Windows 10 with the help of the guide below.
How to completely uninstall McAfee from Windows 10
Be sure to create a restore point in case something goes wrong.
1.Press the Windows + Q key to display Windows Search, then type control and click Control Panel in the list of search results.
2. In Programs, click Uninstall a program.
3.Find McAfee, then right click on it and select Uninstall.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall McAfee completely.
5. Restart your PC to save the changes.
6. Download the removal of McAfee consumer products.
7. Run the MCPR.exe and if you see a security warning, click Yes to continue.
8. Accept the Final License Agreement (EULA) and click Next.
9. Enter the characters exactly as they are displayed on the screen and click Next.
10.After the uninstall is complete, you will see a complete removal message, just click Restart to save the changes.
That's all you've learned successfully. How to uninstall McAfee completely from Windows 10, but if you still have any questions about this post, don't hesitate to ask it in the comments section.