How to add another Gmail account
- Log in to your main Gmail account and select Settings.
- Click on the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- Click Add an email account in the "Verify email from other accounts" section.
- Enter the Yahoo email address you want to link, then click Next.
- Select Link account with Gmail (Gmailify), then click Next.
- Follow the steps on the screen, then click Next or Login.
As you can see, the steps to add a Yahoo account to Gmail are identical to the steps to add an Outlook account to Gmail, and the same is true for all other compatible email accounts, such as Apple's iCloud.