Recovery of Google account password
Forgetting passwords is a very common issue with Google account users. As Google account is linked with Google services and many other services too, it becomes important to use the credentials correctly. Although a forgotten password is easy to recover through the password recovery process.
Steps of password recovery in Google
While accessing a Google account, if the user faces an issue of denied access, they need to recover the password. For the recovery of a password, a user has to follow the steps mentioned below:
• Go to the recovery page of Google account in the browser.
• Enter the username of the account whose password is lost and click Next.
• Then, click Forgot password link on the next page to initiate the recovery process.
• The first option of recovery is to enter any last remembered password for the Google account. If not, click Try another way.
• The next option is to select a date when the Google account was created. If not remembered, again click Try another way.
• After that, the option of recovery phone number is there. Enter the verification code in the given field. Otherwise, click, I don’t have access to the phone.
• Finally, the recovery email option is used to create a new password.
For queries related to Google account recovery, technical support can be contacted. The details of contact are available on the Google website.
Click here to know more- https://www.tophotlines.com/blog/how-do-i-recover-my-google-account-password-or-username