Aol Account Recovery
Recovery steps for the AOL account
AOL is a web portal and an online service provider. The company is based in New York City. The AOL email service is known as AOL email. Users can create an AOL account to send and receive emails and use other premium services. The account is protected by a password. Users can sometimes forget this password. Therefore, AOL has few recovery methods to reset the forgotten password. If you want to recover the AOL account, you can follow the steps indicated in this blog.
• Open the AOL mail login page.
• You will find the option "Problems logging in?" Then. Click it.
• This will take you to the recovery page.
• On this page you will find the recovery options.
• The recovery of the AOL account can be through an alternative email address or through a mobile phone recovery number. Both must be linked to the AOL account to perform the recovery.
• You can select any recovery method.
• If you select the alternative email option, you must first enter it in the space provided. Then a code will be sent to the email.
• If you select the phone number recovery option, you must first enter the number in the space provided. Then you will receive the code on your phone. The cod can be received as SMS or on call.
• The code you receive by email or phone must be entered in the box below.
• Once the code verifies, it will take users to the password reset page.
• Here users can create a new password for their account.
• Be sure to select a robust password.
• Enter the new password twice and confirm it.
• You can now return to the login page and log in with this password.
This is the simple AOL account recovery process.
If users face any problem related to the recovery of the AOL account, they can contact the AOL help forum center. They have trained and experienced staff. Executives can provide solutions to all technical problems. They will also guide you and give you all the information you need.