How To Use Google Duo
The first step is to download the Google Duo application on Google Play or App Store. Follow along what to do after that.
2. Give access to your microphone, camera and contacts.
3. Confirm access when the pop-up window appears.
4. Enter your phone number.
From here, Google will send you a unique code through text. Write that and voila.
Google Duo is one of the great attractions of the Google Nest Hub smart screens, which combine the Google Assistant with a screen, although only the Nest Hub Max packs a camera to have fun with video calls. It's even easier to configure Google Duo on these devices. But you must first configure Duo and link it to your Google account. This is how you do it.
1. Open the Google Home application.
2. Click on the account tab.
3. Scroll down and click More settings.
4. Touch Services.
5. Choose voice and video calls.
6. Choose Video and voice applications.
7. Click on Google Duo.
8. Touch the phone number
9. It will be launched in the Duo application, where you will link your accounts.