How To Change Suddenlink Wifi Password
How to change the password of the Suddenlink WiFi router?
In fact, the services offered by Suddenlink are one of the best. But, there are times when users can find technical failures with their services. Fortunately, these problems can be solved on time and users can avoid them by regularly updating account details.
In addition, many users have a query about the Suddenlink password change process. So, to help users with the WiFi password change process, these are the simple steps that one can follow. In addition, support can also be contacted to obtain the required help and avoid technical problems related to Suddenlink.
Change Suddenlink WiFi password
• Before starting the process, the user must ensure that the Suddenlink WiFi password is connected to the computer.
• Now, enter 192.168.0.1 in the URL tab after launching the browser.
• Then, the user will be directed to the Suddenlink modem page.
• After that, the user must press the yellow button shown on the screen.
• Now, the user must log in to his account by providing the correct username and password.
• In addition, the user must search for the Configuration option and click on it.
• After that, the user must select the Change password option and continue.
• Then, the user must create a new password for the Suddenlink WiFi and save the changes by clicking on the Save button.