How to reset apple id password forgot security questions
If you cant recall your Apple ID password, then you can reset it by going to settings, but if you forgot answers of security question, then you need to reset them as well.
Reset your Apple ID password:
• Go to the settings and tap on your name.
• Then select password and security and click on change password.
• Follow the screen instruction to reset the password.
Reset your Apple ID security question.
• Go the address iforgotapple.com and enter your Apple Id there.
• Click on continue and choose ‘reset your security questions.’
• Proceed with continue button and enter your Apple ID password.
• Verify your account with the given information and get the reset security question page.
• Choose questions and answer to complete the process.
For further support, you can contact Apple customer support and get you fixed.