Reset Instagram Password
This is because people love creating their profile on social networking websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Google plus, etc.
Technology has made it so simple to create a new account in the social network. But they always forget their password. Do not worry I will guide you.
Follow the steps below to change the Instagram password with the phone number:
Step 1: First open the Instagram application on your Android or iOS phone and enter your username in the empty field and touch login without entering your password as shown in the following image:
Step 2: Now a page that says "Find your account" will appear. Here you have already entered your username.
Now just touch the Next button as shown in the image below
Step 3: After this, you will see a page called Access to your account and on this page you will see three options as
1. Send an email
2. Send an SMS
3. Log in with Facebook
by which you can reset your password, simply select the option with send an SMS.
However, you can also change your password using your registered email with Instagram and simply log in with the Facebook application.
Step 4: Now, if your phone number is registered with your Instagram account, you will see a pop-up message that says SENT! as shown in the image below. It means that now you can reset your password:
Step 5: You will now receive a message from Insta with the password reset code link, just open the messaging application and click on the link of the website you just received. You can see an example in the image below:
Step 6: When you click on the link you received, a web page will open to reset your Insta password.
Step 7: Now you have successfully reset your password. Now open your Insta application again, enter your username and your new password and press the login button
Now you can log in correctly to your Insta account, as you can see in the image below, I am now connected to my Insta account.
So, folks, this is how we can reset or change the Instagram password using the phone number. If you like, please share this post with your friends.
After my previous post on how to do a tutorial on "Email address to reset Instagram password" I will now guide you on "how to reset my Instagram password using my phone number" Pay attention to the following steps.
1. Open Instagram. It is a purple-red-orange gradient application with a white, square and electronic camera icon.
2. Press Get assistance to finish. It appears below the blue button Start session.
You may have to press Register at the bottom of the screen initially.
3. Touch the Phone tab. It is on the right half of the screen.
• In Android, touch Send an SMS.
4. Touch Send login link. By doing so, you will send a text with a link to your offered contact number.
• You will touch → in the upper right corner of the screen instead of using an Android gadget.
5. Open the message application on your phone. It must have a text of a five-digit number (with a format of 123 to 45).
• How to see the Pokes in the Facebook application
• Reset the Instagram password using the username
6. Touch the Instagram message. The body of the text will indicate "Touch to re-enter your Instagram account:" followed by a link.
7. Click the Instagram link. You may have to touch it twice.
8. Press Open. You will see this option at the bottom of the "Open this page on Instagram?" Window. By doing so, you will open your Instagram account.
• If you are using an Android gadget, tapping the link will take you to a password reset page. You will have the ability to enter a new password twice and press Reset Password before being redirected to your Instagram account in a mobile internet browser. At that time, you can open Instagram and log in with your new password.
• If you want to reset the Instagram password on your iPhone, however, you do not have access to your old email account, you will have to touch Edit profile on your profile page and get a new email address in the email field . From there, you can touch Run in the upper right corner of the screen, touch the Settings computer and press Reset Password. You will get a link in your new email address.