How to Recover Gmail Password With Security Question?
Many times we forget our Gmail password and we do not have any option then try existing contact number or other options for the recovery of your data. Google has given it’s users plenty of ways to recover their data. If you have provided sufficient security information during your account registration then it becomes quite easy to recover your password. One of the ways to recover your Gmail password is through Security questions. At the time of account registration, if you have answered the security question then it becomes easy to recover your Gmail password.
Here are the steps to recover your lost password:
1. Visit the Gmail website and click on log in.
2. Now click on Forgot Password option.
3. Now Gmail will verify whether you are authenticate user or not by asking you the same security question, which you have answered at the time of account registration.
4. User needs to answer the question correctly and click on Next button.
5. Then you can find the option where you can enter your new password and can recover your data instantly.
By following these steps you can recover your Gmail account and set a new password.