How to recover Google account from android
A quick procedure for Google Account recovery for Android
· Open a browser on your Android and go to the recovery page of Google by clicking on the link https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier
· Enter the email address and tap on ‘Next’ button.
· Thereafter, you will get a link ‘Attempt to restore this account’ tap on it.
· Now, enter the password and tap on Next.
That’s it; now, you will receive a confirmation message showing your account is successfully recovered, tap on ‘Continue’ button to finish the task.
David A.Cowney commented
Recover Google Account Using Security Questions to get access to your Gmail Account
This is the most convenient way to get access to your Gmail account. If you have forgotten your recovery phone number then you can follow the enlisted Google Account Recovery Steps:
• Visit the Sign in Helper Page and there, the user will be asked to enter the sign in email id or phone number.
• Give all the asked information regarding the account and then tap the Continue button to proceed.
• Now, a new page will appear, asking to select a mode of recovery.
• Opt the mode of answering security questions.
• Now, Google will ask the security questions that are registered to the account. Give answer to all the question correctly.
• Click Submit button and after the verification is done, the user will be provided with the option to set a new password the Gmail account.
• Now, set a strong new password and confirm it by typing in the required filed and then save and update the new password.
The above-mentioned steps will be helpful to recover your account in case of no access to your recovery phone number.
Recover Google Account without Security Question, Follow the link - http://www.gmailsupportpedia.com/article/how-to-recover-gmail-password-without-security-question
Email our technician - email@example.com