I suggest you ...

Group Chat

Be able to live chat with everyone that is currently logged in on the app in a group chat

285 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Robert Castellucci (Google Docs) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sacha J. Fournel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jared Zignoli, can you please send me your University ID on my personal email. I need it to confirm your request. My approval on RoomSync is not enough.

• Evan Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the difference between selecting a roommate and suite mates and how do you designate between the two on RoomSync?

• Simran Saini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys, I know it's pretty late but i'm looking for a roommate. Please let me know if anyone has an open space and looking for another roommate.

• Leo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, my roommate select a different kind of floor plan from mine. Does anyone know if I can change the one I selected?

• Danielle Herring commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! So I filled out the Roommate sync but it wasn't much help. Does anyone know any other way to find a room mate this late?

• Brittany McGraw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys! so my potential roommate requested me. I got the email and emailed back, but now I'm not sure what to do to accept her request.

• Terrance Redmond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello I am having trouble with the RoomSync app on Facebook. I have successfully filled out the info and cannot access it again. Any answers?

• Riley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we request a single room, will the room mates we choose be in the same suite, or how does that work?

• sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It won't load after I enter in my personal info and I allowed the 3rd party cookies and cleared cache data, any suggestions?

• Ali Benz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, I am just going to post this for the people like me who were terribly confused when they tried to sign up on this page- this is the customer feedback page, you don't look for a roommate here. It just took me like 10 minutes to figure that much out I am still working on how to get to the sign up page but I know that this isn't it. good luck :)

• Andrew Fina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey guys I know it's pretty late but i'm looking for a roommate! If anyone has an open space or is looking for someone let me know!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base