I suggest you ...

Ability to Direct Message Users through Facebook.

Since Facebook is the platform the users are using, being able to message through Facebook would be a more effective method of communicating with those that have signed up to relay information and updates, rather than sending emails,.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  supportAdminsupport (VP of Clientology, RoomSync) responded  · 

Thanks for the great feature idea! Unfortunately, if implementad now, it wouldn’t be effective —

Facebook has two inboxes, one main inbox and one called ‘other.’ All messages sent from an app to user (rather than user to user) automatically go to the other inbox. Most Facebook users are not even aware that that this ‘other’ box exists and would never see the messages.

Hope this helps! We’ll definitely look into this idea in the future if Facebook modifies messaging defaults.

Best,
    RoomSync Support

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • supportAdminsupport (VP of Clientology, RoomSync) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the great feature idea! Unfortunately, if implemented now, it wouldn't be effective --

Facebook has two inboxes, one main inbox and one called 'other.' All messages sent from an app to user (rather than user to user) automatically go to the other inbox. Most Facebook users are not even aware that that this 'other' box exists and would never see the messages.

Hope this helps! We'll definitely look into this idea in the future if Facebook modifies messaging defaults.

Best,
        RoomSync Support

Feedback and Knowledge Base