RoomSync Feature Ideas

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. AOL Email Customer Support | 1-844-794-2728

The users might be confused as there are several email service providers in the market, yet AOL Email has an upper hand due to its features which it provides to the users while send or receiving emails. The users can avail it’s all the features in its paid version and can use it even a free version for sending and receiving emails. If any error occurs while using it then they can opt our AOL Email customer support 1-844-794-7228 number where our technicians will assist them in resolving the issues.

Read More:- http://www.technicalsupporttollfree.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Ask a Question  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Best Party Place in Gurgaon

Are you looking for an exciting place for celebrate your kid's birthday party, then book Fun World Sports, Dial 8860042042. It is the best party place and gaming zone in Gurgaon, which offers all kids fun activites and games at one place. Visit- http://www.funworldsports.com/birthday-and-events/party-place-in-gurgaon

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Get Solution For iPhone Overheating After i-OS Update

Effective solution for Resolving your iPhone overheating problems after i-OS update,which has been offered via best expertise iPhone Customer Service experts.They are very skillful and responsive,have pure technical domain awareness so that they can easily offer you best solutions for your any kind of troubles related with your iPhone device.

Apple iPhone is one of dynamic feature device offered via Apple Inc Corporation,have various advancement services which ultimately boons for customers as it offers reliable and flexible services to users for their best customisation.Yet,some problems occurs with iPhone device like- account login ID problems, factory reset with or without passcode,…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • put "year" as a filtering option.

All on-campus housing is separated by year. I can't search for other rising seniors. Please add this feature. The app is extremely difficult to use without it. Thank you.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  RoomSync App Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Top Wallpaper Supplier in Gurgaon|D&d Interiors

We have an vast collection of wallpaper to deco your home walls with the acoustic feeling to enrich your natural feel. By our services you can contact or visit on your official showcase to build your trust with us.

For More Visit : http://dndinteriors.in/ or http://dndinteriors.in/Home/Products?pid=wallPapers

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Admin/Client Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • 1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Google App is not working | not responding | 1-844-353-5969

This may be caused by debris in the small microphone hole often found next to the charging port – have a careful poke around with a safety pin or similar to clear it out and you'll often fix the problem. If that doesn't work, check the microphone settings within the Google app.
                Google Not Working 1-844-353-5969
                Google Not Responding
                What To Do If Google Chrome Not Responding

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Is Your Netgear Router not Responding ?

We offer you best, Swift, Speedy and fast services” . So, just call our toll free number 1–844–353–5969 for quick solutions .
                  https://medium.com/@kathyriley001/is-your-netgear-router-not-responding-6fabf2556db6

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Resolve the Technical Issues Related Microsoft Support

The users of Microsoft might face some technical issues related to it such as ‘unable to install updates in Windows 10’ and need some assistance for the same. Well, the users have not to panic as they can get assistance from Microsoft tech support 1-877-833-8252 number with the help of qualified experts.

Read More:- http://www.microsoftcustomersupportnumber.com/microsoft-technical-support/

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • How to fix if your iTunes account is not responding And iTunes not Opening

iTunes not responding From the day iTunes was born (January 9, 2001) until the stable release (Version 12.6.2; July 19, 2017), iTunes errors have kept coming and going, seeming a commonplace occurrence: my iTunes not responding after update, my iTunes keeps freezing even I restart my computer several times, my iTunes runs slow on Windows 10 32 bit. Even today, endless iTunes not working issues have frustrated more and more users. Itunes not responding
                      The following guides will focus on the occasion of iTunes not responding particularly during the connection between iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and computer. Itunes not responding
                      The Most…

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Types of NGO Registration

Anyone willing to open a Non-Profit Organization has an option to work as a Trust, Society or Section 8 Company. They are governed by Indian Trust Act, 1882, Societies Registration Act, 1860 and Indian Companies Act, 2013 respectively. They are registered as per the rules specified under these Acts. NGO registration time period depends upon the kind of entity one wants to incorporate. For example, a trust can be registered under 3-4 days, however Section 8 company takes anywhere around 1 month to 45 days. More info visit https://enterslice.com/ngo-registration

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • AOL Email Customer Care 1-800-721-0104 | AOL Email Support

For all AOL email users, tech support team has provided AOL email technical support number which is open every time. On this number, all problems related to AOL email get to shoot out by skilled tech support team. If you find error with new features like create your customized signature dial this number 1-800-721-0104 anytime and learn how to use this feature.

Read More:- http://www.email-technical-support.com/email-support/support-for-aol/

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • How to Contact Microsoft Office support number

Features of MS office provide its users to prepare documents, sheets, presentations, video calls and online chatting for business purpose. Users of MS office face error sometimes. Crash the office or not compatible with devices are common errors which usually solved by our technical experts. The experts have provided the MS office support number +1-877-833-8252 on which user can call 24 hours in 7 days to share the issues and find solution.

For more info visit here - www.microsoftcustomersupportnumber.com/

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • RO Water purifier store in Delhi visit online Mairox.Com

Mairox is providing you best trendy fashion clothes for you. Best Online shopping for women .Groom your personality with latest collection of Mairox. Be the fashion icon into your group on this season with the amazing stylish collection of new fashion store. We have the best collection of women dresses, men dresses and home appliances. Get Online Kitchen chimney and Get more, for details call us 011-64641020 and visit us http://mairox.com/

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Which is the Best Ayurvedic diabetes medicine with No Side Effect?

Get the permanent treatment for diabetes with Jio 36. If you are suffering from side effect of your regular Herbal diabetes medicine than you really need to change your dose, because now you don’t need to face two problems at the same time, diabetes as well as side effects of your diabetes treatment. Call 9069087886 visit us on
                                http://shardhamanavayurveda.com/

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • AOL Mail Tech Support 1877-848-3933

If you are facing any problem with AOL email and trying to solve the problem then our customer support team will help you. Call to our experts and learn how to solve the AOL email problem. AOL Email technical support number 1877-848-3933 has provided by AOL, any user can contact the number and ask the question. Our technical team will definitely help you to fix the problem.

Read More: - http://www.technicalsupporttollfree.com/

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • 1 888 560 1555 How To Remove iCloud Activation Lock ?

Having technical glitches associated with your iCloud service like -icloud account login problems,sync errors with outlook,Remove iCloud Activation Lock issues,verification issues and many more.Anyone can make contact on iCloud support toll free number,to talk with experience iCloud customer service experts for their problems solutions. This offered helpline number is continuously open to all customers 24*7,so that users can easily find their best solution and technical help related for resolving their queries in easy way.

For more info: https://www.merchantcircle.com/blogs/referenceitpro-los-angeles-ca/2018/1/How-To-Remove-iCloud-Activation-Lock-/1400389

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Acer Laptop Not Booting To Bios

How to fix “Acer laptop not booting to BIOS” issue?

It may be that when using your laptop you must have forgot to shut it down and then when opened it the next time you must have realized that the power button it just have got turned off. So this may have increased your anxiety and frustration level as a result of which you may pressed the power button again and again and tried to turn ON the system but your system may be showing delete restoration data and proceed. You must have simply clicked on that and then your…

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        0 comments  ·  RoomSync App Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • wordpress technical support

In case of any WordPress help talk to our WordPress Technical Support Team. We care we listen! That’s what is our ideology. Get instant and effective WordPress customer service by dialing our helpline number. Our wide support ranges from WP error fix, theme customization, setup & installation, recovering hacked websites, malware removal, WP plugins fix etc. We do it all with absolute perfection. Call us now to talk with one of our WP experts.
                                        click:https://www.wpglobalsupport.com/wordpress-support-help-phone-number/

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          0 comments  ·  Admin/Client Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • how to fix Gmail not working in Firefox

To fix this issue you have three different options available i.e. you can clean your cookies and cache or then try signing in again.
                                          · Hence to clean your cookies
                                          · Go to History and then click on Clear Recent History
                                          · Or if you want to "Clear the Cache":
                                          · Then just click on Tools then on Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content "Clear Now"
                                          · As you can go for this as well so "Remove Cookies" so for this
                                          · Click on Tools then > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies “Show…

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4
                                          • Don't see your idea?

RoomSync Feature Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base