RoomSync Feature Ideas

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. AOL Email Customer Support - 1-844-794-2728

The users might be confused as there are several email service providers in the market, yet AOL Email has an upper hand due to its features which it provides to the users while send or receiving emails. The users can avail it’s all the features in its paid version and can use it even a free version for sending and receiving emails. If any error occurs while using it then they can opt our AOL Email customer support 1-844-794-2728 number where our technicians will assist them in resolving the issues.

Read More:- http://www.technicalsupporttollfree.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Ask a Question  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • How to fix if your iTunes account is not responding And iTunes not Opening

iTunes not responding From the day iTunes was born (January 9, 2001) until the stable release (Version 12.6.2; July 19, 2017), iTunes errors have kept coming and going, seeming a commonplace occurrence: my iTunes not responding after update, my iTunes keeps freezing even I restart my computer several times, my iTunes runs slow on Windows 10 32 bit. Even today, endless iTunes not working issues have frustrated more and more users. Itunes not responding
      The following guides will focus on the occasion of iTunes not responding particularly during the connection between iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and computer. Itunes not responding
      The Most…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Gmail Help

if you have e-mail account with the domain name of Hotmail, outlook even Yahoo mail, it does make you sound outdated these days. becouse G-Mail popularity rising to new levels.it has become the best e-mail management application for all most all users.It provide a lot of ther service. Beside from using Gmail for mail purposes you can organize all your business schedules, appointments, and contracts, seamlessly in Google doc, spreadsheet or PowerPoint.
        http://www.tgdaily.com/business/6-ways-to-get-the-most-out-of-gmail-for-your-business

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • How To Recover Hotmail Account Password

Easy steps for hotmail account password recovery

1. Open Outlook. Tap the Outlook app icon, which resembles a white box with a blue "O" on it.

2. Tap Get Started. Skip this step if you've opened Outlook before.
          You should only have to reset your Outlook password if you have never signed into Outlook on your smartphone or tablet, or if your account recently had the password changed.

3. Enter your email address. You'll do so in the text field that's in the middle of the page.

4. Tap Add account. It's below the email address field. This will take…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • AOL Email Customer Care 1-800-721-0104 | AOL Email Support

For all AOL email users, tech support team has provided AOL email technical support number which is open every time. On this number, all problems related to AOL email get to shoot out by skilled tech support team. If you find error with new features like create your customized signature dial this number 1-800-721-0104 anytime and learn how to use this feature.

Read More:- http://www.email-technical-support.com/email-support/support-for-aol/

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • How To Contact Google Customer Service

User mostly search , How to contact google customer service for support,
              if you want google customer service helpline then visit : http://www.techhelpnumbers.com/internet/google-phone-number

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Which is the Best Ayurvedic diabetes medicine with No Side Effect?

Get the permanent treatment for diabetes with Jio 36. If you are suffering from side effect of your regular Herbal diabetes medicine than you really need to change your dose, because now you don’t need to face two problems at the same time, diabetes as well as side effects of your diabetes treatment. Call 9069087886 visit us on
                http://shardhamanavayurveda.com/

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Types of NGO Registration

Anyone willing to open a Non-Profit Organization has an option to work as a Trust, Society or Section 8 Company. They are governed by Indian Trust Act, 1882, Societies Registration Act, 1860 and Indian Companies Act, 2013 respectively. They are registered as per the rules specified under these Acts. NGO registration time period depends upon the kind of entity one wants to incorporate. For example, a trust can be registered under 3-4 days, however Section 8 company takes anywhere around 1 month to 45 days. More info visit https://enterslice.com/ngo-registration

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • How to setup Sbcglobal email account by POP3 settings?

It may be that you may be looking to setup your email account in your system but you may not know the desire procedure to do the same. With Sbcglobal POP3 settings one can easily setup their email account on an instant basis. Users also have the privilege to seek direct assistance from the immensely qualified and skilled technicians by a mode named as Sbcglobal technical support which is available all through the day and all through the year. They will offer one stop solution to fix the issue by a mode named as remote technical assistance. But in any…

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • How to Contact Microsoft Office support number

Features of MS office provide its users to prepare documents, sheets, presentations, video calls and online chatting for business purpose. Users of MS office face error sometimes. Crash the office or not compatible with devices are common errors which usually solved by our technical experts. The experts have provided the MS office support number +1-877-833-8252 on which user can call 24 hours in 7 days to share the issues and find solution.

For more info visit here - www.microsoftcustomersupportnumber.com/

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • how to fix Gmail not working in Firefox

To fix this issue you have three different options available i.e. you can clean your cookies and cache or then try signing in again.
                        · Hence to clean your cookies
                        · Go to History and then click on Clear Recent History
                        · Or if you want to "Clear the Cache":
                        · Then just click on Tools then on Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content "Clear Now"
                        · As you can go for this as well so "Remove Cookies" so for this
                        · Click on Tools then > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies “Show…

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                        • How To Contact Webroot Customer Care number

How can one deal with the various kind of dangerous cyber threats which can damage their system and vital information as well? The users have not to worry as Webroot antivirus can handle all these kind of problem on behalf of the users who are a victim of such kind of cyber threats. The users have to just install it on their system or whatever the device they want to activate the features of it. In case the users have any issues related to then they resolve the issues through webroot Customer care number where they will be assisted by…

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • Resolve the Technical Issues Related Microsoft Support

The users of Microsoft might face some technical issues related to it such as ‘unable to install updates in Windows 10’ and need some assistance for the same. Well, the users have not to panic as they can get assistance from Microsoft tech support 1-877-833-8252 number with the help of qualified experts.

Read More:- http://www.microsoftcustomersupportnumber.com/microsoft-technical-support/

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • AOL Email Customer Support | 1-844-794-2728

The users might be confused as there are several email service providers in the market, yet AOL Email has an upper hand due to its features which it provides to the users while send or receiving emails. The users can avail it’s all the features in its paid version and can use it even a free version for sending and receiving emails. If any error occurs while using it then they can opt our AOL Email customer support 1-844-794-7228 number where our technicians will assist them in resolving the issues.

Read More:- http://www.technicalsupporttollfree.com/

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • E-learning

Our e-learning platform Znanja is a robust, scalable and user friendly learning management systems. You can easily track your course progress by instantly generating various reports with in depth information about the student progress through the courses. Visit us: https://www.churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/elearning/ or Call us: 2392160840

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Training and Development, Hampshire

Do you want to understand various traits of your unique personality? Wanting to improve your communication and interpersonal skills and create better personal and professional relationships. Join our insight discovery training and development tool for developing powerful personality and mushroom the business with high productivity and effective work force. Visit us: https://www.churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk
                                  or Call us: 2392160840

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  • How To Contact Microsoft Customer Service Center In USA ?

Microsoft doesn’t need any kind of introduction as it is well known and well-trusted brand in the entire world which is used by the billions of the users. There are more than 300 products which can be utilized by the users. The users might face some technical issues while using it and need some assistance to resolve the issues. Well, the users have not to worry as we have tech support system which is equipped with well-qualified technicians and can assist the users through Microsoft Customer Support Number +1-877-833-8252 without any hassle and within a short span of time.

Read…

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • Don't see your idea?

RoomSync Feature Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base