RoomSync Feature Ideas

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Enable better sorting for students

an "X" button to delete potential roommates which have already been considered but determined not to be compatible.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin/Client Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Acer Wireless Networking Not Working?

Problems with Wireless connection on Acer Laptop?
      If you are experiencing wireless issues with your Acer Laptop then the problem is going to be one of the following:

A problem with your wireless connection itself
      Problem with Laptop settings
      Missing/ corrupt or outdated Acer Wireless Drivers
      If you wish to run a Drivers Scan for Acer Driver Updates, click here for more detail.

1. Problem with the Wireless Connection
      To rule out this problem you will need to try to connect using another device. If the wireless connection works for another device, then this is not the problem.

2. Problem…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Admin/Client Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • How to Resolve "Error - 69" When You Synchronize Your iTunes With Your iPod

iTunes Not Working Then Connect with itunes customer service
        Resolutions:

To resolve the problem discussed above, perform the following steps after updating the latest version of iTune:

1. Right-click on your iPod icon in the iTunes Source panel, and choose Sync Songs from the shortcut menu
        2. The name of the problematic file appears on the display at the top of the iTune windows while iPod is being updated. Remove the file from the list of music to be synchronized to your iPod
        3. Select the iPod in the iTunes Source pane
        4. Click the Summary tab.
        5. Select the…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Admin/Client Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Configure SNMP Polling Ability on Cisco Routers and Switches, To Enable MRTG Config Files

Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is a key feature to enable on any cisco network device so you can gather stats and other valuable data from the device. SNMP data can be sent from a failing device indicating trouble, interfaces down, environmental data and simple configuration changes. Contacting a device and pulling data can also provide key data to show health, traffic, errors and state changes of interfaces. No matter the size of the network involved, number of devices or size of the support team - SNMP should be enabled for even simple monitoring.

SNMP needs to have a community…

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base